Monday, July 21, 2014

The Moth we found at the Carters Children store window

On July 11, 2014 my husband ,little Princess and I went to buy a present for my friend grand-daughter who was turning 1 years old. We bought some pretty clothes for her. On our way out my husband saw on the window this moth. At first he thought it was a plastic moth they place there. We inspected and it move so I took my phone out and took this photo. My little princes when She came home She look at photo of it on line and it is a moth. On Saturday July 12, 2014 we celebrated the little girl 1st birthday. We had a great time. My little princess played and converse with my friend niece who is the granddaughter of the birthday girl. Yummy food, conversation and laughter. I could not ask for anything more.

No comments:

Post a Comment