Saturday, July 19, 2014

Gifts from My Loving Sister

My sister is on vacation in Puerto Rico and She call me 2 days ago to tell me that there was a quenepas tree outside her hotel. She told me the quenepas were so sweet while She enjoy it. Today I was in the kitchen when my door bell rang at 11:33a.m it was the mailman. My loving sister send me a small box of quenepas and coquito for my little princess which She love. This coquito is the one coconut candy She loves. My husband open the box and we clean them and started eating the quenepas. They tasted delicious. I call my sister to tell her thank you and how much we like them. I love my sister so much she is a amazing sister and has always being loving to me.Here is a photo of both the quenepas and the coquito treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment