Friday, April 18, 2014

Breakfast Date

On Thursday my husband and I had doctors appointments and after we finish we went out to eat breakfast at a Dinner that we keep passing and wanted to stop by and finally we did on Thursday. The food was really good and we enjoyed our self talking to each other. My husband order 2 sunny side eggs, bacon and French toast and coffee. I had a omelette with sausage, onion and green peppers. Hash Browns and whole wheat toast with strawberry jelly ad orange juice. We also saw my little Princess godmother there and we talk for a little while until our food arrive:)My daughter also had a 2nd Easter egg hunt yesterday. She had fun. The 1st one was last Friday April 11, 2014 at the YMCA. She had a Awesome time finding eggs. They also did a Easter Hunt for the adults and the children who got there late. I found a golden egg:) Then we had a pot luck Dinner at the Easter Celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment