Friday, April 25, 2014

Easter 2014

On Sunday April 20,2014 we were the Greeters at our church for the Sunday Easter service. Everyone that saw my little Princess said "She looks so beautiful" She was dress in a Macy floral Spring dress and look Gorgeous. We brought home the pink Tulips that I bought in honor of my parents and my husband parents. After church we went to take photos at our local park. It is full of cherry blossoms and they also have a Japanese Garden. Then we came home to have a BBQ. We made hamburgers on the grill and Root Beer Floats were the beverage of choice for the family. Delicious! This year we volunteer at 2 celebration. We went to a Easter Celebration at the YMCA April 11, 2014. My little princess had a wonderful time looking for eggs with the rest of the boys and girls. Then they did a Easter egg Hunt for the adults. I found the Golden Egg. My daughter thought it was so cool that her mom found the Golden Egg. I gave it to her. Then we had a Pot Luck Dinner. I made roasted chicken to share. All the food was good. My little Princess and our family also attended the Easter Egg Hunt at our community. On Saturday the 19th we took our daughter to Art school from 10:00-12:00pm. My husband and I went to my daughter school were they had there Ester Egg Hunt. We watched the little children while they pick the eggs. We donated candy to all 3 events. The Gourmet Chocolate covered Truffle and the chocolate bunnies by Lindt that we bought for our family were Delicious! We also made Smores with marshmallow Easter eggs , Hershey bar and graham crackers. So Good! It make us Happy to volunteer and when we see children smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment