Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Knoebel Amusement Park

On Sunday my family and my friend Aurora her husband 3 sons and a friend went wit us to our favorite amusement park Knoebels. We rode on the "Pioneer Train" I love it because it takes you all through the park. I sat all the way in the back and video tape the ride and my little Princess and friends having fun. Then my friends went to the pool for the remaining of the trip and we went on the rides we love. The Tea Pot, Twirl ride, carousel, Antique Cars. We laugh so much when we ride the Tea Pot and Twirl ride. We also ate our favorite treat a "Funnel Cake". We only buy it there the ladies who make it with so much love. Visited the Carousel Museum and my little Princess also had a Cotton candy Dipping Dots. We had a Fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment