Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus.

Easter service. Then we took our little Princess to the Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus. Awesome show! I bought her a historical book that allowed her to go on stage and meet the elephants and some of the performances.It also included a giant coloring book.After the show she turn to me and said " Mami and Daddy thank you for taking me to the circus I had a fun time!What was your favorite part?" Mines the horse performance and motorcycles. My little Princess love Electra performance.My husband enjoyed the 2 men who where balancing on this metal loops in the air. I thought they were going to fall but they did it.We also had a Easter egg hunt and made homemade chick cupcakes. Two friend brought us gifts. Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment