Tuesday, March 31, 2015

German Cheese Bread on Tuesday March 31 2015

The delicious German cheese bread our family had at Karl Ehmer Deli on March 31,2015. After we ate some Yum! Husband doctor appointment the doctor was running behind a hour so the wait was longer. After we stop at a German Deli order 2 roast meat sandwiches and a cold ice tea lemonade. We were looking at breads ones with berries the other ones with cheese. Look yummy but too big for the 3 of us. Another German lady told the lady behind the counter the bread looks delicious but is too big for my husband and me. She said "I can cut it and sell you half!". I said "I was thinking the same thing.I buy the other half of the cheese bread". We both paid $8.00 for each of the half. The whole bread was $16.00. Then I had a conversation with the owner(man) of the deli and the history of his deli from NYC to PA. We then discuss whale watching.Which I had done in Colombia South America and he had done in Mexico.We wish each other a Happy Easter and left to enjoy the delicious sandwiches.My husband wants to attend the OctoberFest- German Festival to enjoyed those sandwiches and other foods.Karl Ehmer Deli best sandwiches and also were I tasted my 1st German meatloaf delicious too.

No comments:

Post a Comment