Friday, January 2, 2015

Peeps Fest New Year Celebration December 31 2014

My family had a great time at the New Year Peeps celebration December 31 2014. Free Live music and free Peeps for the children. My family an I watch a free movie "Sesame celebrates New years around the world". My husband, little Princess and I enjoyed watching how families celebrate New Years in other parts of the world. We also watch how Peeps are made at the factory in Bethlehem PA Just Born. We voted for the Peeps Diorama competition. My little Princess and my husband vote for a school house. I voted for a bakery shop. Make the best win! I vote a Smores kit and my daughter , husband and I roasted in the big metal container full of charcoal that were outside the Steel stacks. I video tape my husband and daughter roasting the Peeps marshmallow. At 5:30p.m they drop the Peeps to welcome the New Year 2015. We have been coming to the Peeps New Year celebration since the 1st year 6 years ago. Fun time for the family and it is wonderful that they get to experience the drop of the Peeps early instead of been outside until 12 a.m. We came home watch videos of our early years where my little Princess is doing all her milestones and we are enjoying different activities and vacations. I a so happy to have all this wonderful moments of my family. My daughter ask me when I get older can I have all the movies?". My husband and I both said "Yes!". Then we dance the night away while we saw th ball drop in NYC the video camera caught those precious family moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment