Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Disney on Ice Worlds of Fantasy Our First Disney Show

On Saturday January 10 2015. My husband and I took our little princess to her 1st Disney show. This was our Christmas present to her. We at down and She told me an my husband " I love you both and thank you for bringing me to the Disney show". I was so trilled to see Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy when the show started. I was video taping some of the show to remember the wonderful tie we were having as a family. Then cars enter the stage. Lighting MC Queen was also on stage. Love listening to the Rascal Flatt "Life is a Highway I am going to ride it all night long!". Then came The Little Mermaid She sang " Under the Sea" and "Kiss a Girl". Then came Tinker Bell love her and all the beautiful fairies. The song "Fly to Your Heart". Toys Story3 came next and then the final part everyone was on stage to wrap it up. We had a Super awesome time!

No comments:

Post a Comment