Thursday, July 31, 2014

Our New Candy Apple Red Mazda3 2014

Presenting Our New Candy Apple Red Mazda 3! When I ask Our Little Princess what color car She wanted She said " I Want a Candy Apple Red Car". I smile and said "That Has Always Been My Dream". She got her Wish and I got my Dream come True. We had to wait 7 days to get our request on both the color of the car and the interior seat colors. Last night and today we felt like children waiting to open our Christmas Present. So Happy when we got our car this morning (7/31/2014). To Celebrate we went to Menchie's for frozen yogurt for our 1st time. Below is the video of our car just a FYI the price on the video is for lease we Paid for our car and it cost us More money. Thank You God and our Angels(family in heaven) for your Journey, Guidance and Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment