Saturday, June 28, 2014

We bought Crumbnuts at BJ'S Club

I have heard all the craze about Crumbnuts that are sold in New York city and the long lines people wait in to buy it. I have membership both in Sam's Club and BJ'S. I love going to BJ's to buy different hams and chesses from their Deli something that Sam's Club do not have. My little Princess loves the churros they sell fresh. They also take coupons which help save money. Sam's have the best sample :) We love shopping in both. Another plus is the gas we get to put in our car from both club cheaper than other gas stations. One day this week we were shopping when we spotted the Crumbnuts and I picked the case and decided to buy one. They tasted good but I rather have a Krispy Kreme Donut. Last year my daughter school sold them and we bought a dozen they were delicious. This year they did not sell them:( We do not have a Krispy Kreme close to us. Lets hope they sell them in September. I will buy 2 boxes

No comments:

Post a Comment