Thursday, June 13, 2013

My little Princess met Brian Scott #43 from the Bufalo Bill

On June 6, 2013 my little Princess receive a Art certificate from the Baum school of Art. My little Princess had a private assembly class with Brian Scott and her teachers. She told me that he wanted everyone to cheer for one another. He call her name and gave her the certificate and she said, Thank You". I got to meet him and my husband too. He sign his signature on the back of her certificate. Be Dedicated! Brian Scott #43.My husband was talking to my little Princess and She ask him "Daddy do you watch Scott team?" He said "No"! But now I will:)Scott laugh and so did the 3 ladies who were standing by him. My little Princess said the Art teacher took a private photo of the class with Brian Scott.

No comments:

Post a Comment