Thursday, June 13, 2013

Happy Birthday to My little Princess

On June 5,2013 my little Princess turn 9 years young. We celebrated on Saturday June 8, 2013.It was a sunny day and pleasant temperature the children play in the playground. We all had a wonderful time. The theme was Hippy Chick. The cake look beautiful with a owl decoration on it. All the decorations in our house look beautiful. She receive lots of gift. The best gift were her friends who came, and spend time with her. I love 2 home made birthday cards that her friends gave her. One girl drew a photo of my little princess with her holding hands. They had glitter on their dresses, and She wrote happy Birthday on it. The boy gave her a card, and wrote he miss her at Sunday school. Good luck in 4th grade. He drew a photo of her walking on grass:) My little Princess said, "This is the Best Day Ever Spending it with My Friends".

No comments:

Post a Comment