Monday, April 29, 2013

Sakura Matsuri and Cherry Blossom Festival in Brooklyn Botanical Garden 4.28.2013

On April 28,2013 we attended the 32nd annual Sakura Matsuri and Cherry Blossom Festival at the botanical garden in Brooklyn New York. Love all the performances at he Cherry Esplanade stage. I also had a chance to video tape this event. Took lots of photos of the family with the cherry blossom and also with some Japanese ladies dress in their Kimonos. We then went to my husband job to see his friends. His coworkers have not seen my little Princess since She was 3 now She is 8. She was friendly to all. They all said She is Gorgeous and Tall. Long drive home. When we reach our city we stop at Burger King for Dinner. Home sweet home my little Princess said, "Mami Thank You For Taking Me to the Japanese Festival"! Moments like this are Priceless and make me Happy! Thank You God!

No comments:

Post a Comment