Thursday, November 3, 2016

Happy Halloween Monday October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween 2016 Recap: We had a lot of fun at our private Halloween community party we help put together and at our home Halloween party a family tradition. This year it was "Super Cool" because we were watching a "Live" broadcasting of the Empire State Building in New York City. I receive a notification from NYC that they were "Live". It had changing color lights at night and people went on over the world to send message of Halloween greetings and lovely messages to one another. One message I gave a like to was a lady who wrote "This is wonderful this brought us together tonight!". I send our love and Halloween greetings to everyone. I send a shot out to Prospect Park Brooklyn. Our little princess was reading my messages and said "Mami send a shot out to Puerto Rico!" I send one too:). Then my husband gave her his phone and she send her own Halloween greeting to the world and Halloween emoji's. I was so happy to see two people sending their greetings from "Brazil". I gave them both a like:). Brazil a place that I want to visit one day. They know how to party and look like happy people. The type of people I want in my circle:). I also send hearts up to the sky of my little princess photo of her and Donald Duck from our 1st Family visit to Walt Disney World in Christmas 2015. This made my favorite month October more Amazing! God Bless you all and your beautiful families. Home decorations photos and our daughter Halloween gifts from us.Fun Family Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment