Sunday, August 9, 2015

Dream Come True Saw Boy George and Culture Club in Concert 8/8/2015

One day in the morning while I was driving home from the gym with my husband I heard on the radio that Boy George and Culture Club were coming to Musikfest on August 8 2015. I told my husband that is God he know how much I love them when I was a young teen in the 80's. I call my friend Yvonne and ask her "If she like Boy George and Culture Club?". she said "Yes!". I told her on Saturday lets drive there so I can buy two tickets, one for her and one for me. I told her it was her birthday present from me and for been such a great friend. She kept asking me how much where the tickets?. I told her not to ask that because I was not going to tell her and we both deserve it!. I have waited more than 6 months and finally the day came yesterday. I got dress around 5:00p.m took some photos holding the 2 tickets. My friend arrived around 5:50pm and my husband took some photo of us holding our tickets. Then we drove there. I paid $10.00 to park across the street from Musikfest and we walk to the venue. The gates open at 6:30p.m and the show started at 8:30p.m. I use this time to take photos of my friend in front of the Boy George Culture Club poster before the entrance. My friend also took photos o me. Then we went inside found our seats. We were in Row A no one to block our view. Took some photos of us sitting on our chairs an also the stage. One of the male Usher a very nice man who I ask if we could take photos of our self. He told us "Yes". I only took my cell no cameras. All purses were check before we came in. The male usher told the ladies from the Expess Time Newspaper to take our photo together. We were holding a sign that said "I Love Culture Club!" and she snap our photo. I ask one of them to take our photo with my cell. She did and it came really nice us smiling like we were in cloud 9. The show started and it was Amazing! Boy George and Culture Club perform a Amazing Show A++++. Boy George has a beautiful voice. He was funny and engaging with his loving fans. He perform old and new songs. I dance and sang, cheer, Clap to the rhythm and scream at the end of each songs. I scream the loudest when he sang my favorite song "Karma Chameleon". He said he did it on purpose and left it almost to the end. The audience sang along and dance. It was a perfect night not hot and it did not rain. It was a perfect sunny day. #Dream Come True. #Love Boy George and Culture Club. #Girls Night #80's Night. #Amazing Night. #Singing and Dancing under the Stars. This is what Boy George wrote on Twitter to us his fans at Musikfest.Boy George ‏@BoyGeorge · Aug 8 Boy George retweeted Janet Music, is the wonder drug! Thanks @Musikfest for being such an awesome crowd! 'Get it on! #CultureClub #boygeorge Boy George added,

No comments:

Post a Comment