Wednesday, May 13, 2015

My Mother's Day Present From My Best Friend Olga

On Mother's Day I went to church then I had a council meeting. I am the secretary and I take the minutes. Afterward we went home and my husband made me BBQ Shish kabobs and I rested. Today my little princess went to a baseball game with her school and I told her I was going to take her out to a early diner. I went to the gym this morning was on the elliptical, Zumba for 1 hour, treadmill and Spin class for 1 hour. My husband and little Princess pick me up and drove to Chili for the first time. The food was delicious and drinks too. We share the appetizer cheese fries Yum! I had the Fajita with Carnita Pork and a mango lemonade non alcoholic drink Wow amazing! My husband had the ribs and mashed potatoes love it! My little princess had the pepperoni pizza and fries with raspberry tea she said "It Was Delicious!". I ask for two doggy bags to take some of the food home to eat it tomorrow. The waitress ask us if we wanted dessert? I told her no thank you, we are full. The waitress was so nice too. We chose the right time to go there to have a early diner. Recommend this restaurant our first time and it was Fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment