Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy First Day of Spring

March 20, 2015 My husband and I took our little Princess to school then we went to Denny's for breakfast. The forecast call for snow 3 to 6 inches. It was going to start at 9a.m until 8p.m tonight. We had a pleasant time. The people, waiter were in great mood and smile and even aid goodbye as they pass. I had biscuit and gravy, hash brown and eggs. I also had hot cocoa everything was delicious!. Today my little Princess had early dismissal at 12p.m due to conferences. I called Rita's to see if they were going to be open today the first day of Spring been that it is snowing. The man on the line said "Yes, we are open from 12:00p.m to 9p.m. We are expecting 3 to 6 inches of snow. We headed over and there was 2 young people waiting in line already:)We order our free Italian Ice to welcome the 1st day of Spring. My husband order Mango, my little Princess had the Sweetest Fish and I had Chocolate yum! We are expecting 3-6 inches of snow.We made asnowman in the 1st day of Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment