Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas December 25 2014

On Christmas Eve my family and I went to church for the 8 pm candle light service. We sang " Oh, Come, All Ye Faithful", "Go, Tell It on the Mountain", "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing"," O Little Town of Bethlehem", "Away in a Manger", "Angels We Have Heard on High", "What Child Is This", "Silent Night, Holly Night!" and Joy to the World". It was a beautiful service. We went o sleep at 11:30p.m. My little Princess told me she was going to get up at 7:00a.m. She got up at 7:30p.m. I tape her coming down the steps like I have done in previous years is a tradition in my family. She came down and sat down in front of our Christmas tree. I gave her the first present from us( Mami and Daddy). She was so happy to open it and find Poppy O Hair and Holly O' Hair in the package. Then She open the other 3 dolls from Santa Claus. Raven Queen, Apple White, Madeline Hatter. She also receive Briar Beauty from her uncle. She also got PJ from her other uncle. We spend time video taping our little Princess playing with her new dolls and talking to her. My family visited my 2 brothers, sister in law and my sister spend time with us.I love to decorate my house and it makes me feel so happy to see the lights on outside and inside my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment