Tuesday, September 2, 2014

1st day back to school for my little Princess September 2 2014

On Labor day we were out grocery shopping for my little Princess. It seems like a lot of people had the same idea of shopping at Sam and BJ's Club:) We were buying healthy school lunches to make for her to take to school. Then my husband mixed the batter and my daughter and I made chocolate cupcake with vanilla frosting. We melted chocolate and made granny smith apple with our apple molds. Then we decorated the cupcake and put some crystal green sugar on top and the little apple. My little Princess started her 1st back to school today. She started in a new school "Executive Education Academy". New Teachers and new students. She starts at 8 A.M to 3p.m Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. On Wednesday She goes in at 8a.m to 1:30p.m.This morning we took her to school and we walk her to the front of the door that She was suppose to go in to the assembly room. One of the lady complemented her on her dress uniform and, her beautiful barrette and her hair. Her dad and I pick her up today and She was happy. She told me her teacher was nice and She talk to the children. She even talk to Emilis and they both have the same middle name. My little Princess likes the way the school is inside all new. Photos of the cupcake we made to celebrate her 1st day back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment