Saturday, February 1, 2014

Feeling Amazing!

Today I am feeling Amazing because I complete 5 day straight of exercise at the YMCA. My family paid for a family membership but this month due to the snow days and 2 hours delay it has been hard to work out 5 days straight. This past Monday my little Princess had the day off so we stay home and did not go to the gym. Then on Tuesday we took her to school and drove straight to the Y. It felt so good seen all my friends and working out again. Today I took a photo of myself to see my progress and I also took a photo of the treadmill I was walking on at the end of my 65 minutes workout. I burn 366 calories and walk for 3.64 minutes. This week my workout consisted of Tuesday: Boot Camp Wednesday: Zumba Dance Thursday: Zumba Toning Friday: Step and Abs Saturday: Treadmill. Bravo Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment