Sunday, January 5, 2014

Staying home on Sunday

Today we decided to stay home and just rest after the weather advisory we are under until 5P.M. Since this morning we had a wintry mix of ice and rain. At 6:00A.M it was 8 degree. We were going to a 3 King celebration in the next town but we decide not to go. The event was going to start at 3 to 7 P.M with live music and gifts for the children. I went last year with my family and had a great time. I was going to take a friend of my and her 2 son, but I called her this morning and told her how terrible the weather was and I did not want to risk our lives. We are going to get together next weekend. She is going to show me a great Thrift Store She goes to. She tells me She finds items with tickets on it and at great prices. Below is a photo of the 5 inches of snow that felt on Thursday night to Friday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment