Sunday, December 15, 2013

Snowy Day and Time To Make Gingerbread Cookies With My Litte Princess

On Saturday from 9:30P.M until 11:00P.M snow was falling. We had a total accumulation of 6.8 inches of snow. At 5:00P.M I took my little Princess outside and I took my camera and my phone with me. I carried a umbrella to block the snow from falling on my camera and phone while I took photos of my house all decorated for Christmas. My sister wanted me to send her photos from my phone to Puerto Rico. After I took my photos and safely put my camera and phone inside the house, I played with my little Princess in the snow. We had a great time. Then we watch "Christmas On The Bayou" and A Snow Globe Christmas" on Lifetime. We went to sleep at 12 midnight. Then the weather turn from snow to ice. On Sunday my husband woke up at 8A.M to clean the snow on our steps. I receive a call from our church that it was cancel due to the snow and ice. Today we made gingerbread cookies and rested. We ate a delicious Spanish meal. Pork Chop Spanish rice and Pasteles. The Pasteles were made by my husband everything was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment