Monday, August 26, 2013

Awesome Time at Knoebels PA Elysburg PA

On Sunday 8.25.2013 we decided to take a trip for some deserve Fun. We decided to go to Knoebel Amusement Park it is located in Elysburg PA. The parking is free. You can bring your own food, and have a picnic or BBQ on premise they provide areas to do so. We ate breakfast at home, and took water and some snacks with us. We arrive at 11:00 A.M when the park opens. We park on lot 8 close to the park and walk to the entrance. Right away we went to buy the tickets. We spend $20.00 at first then $ 5.00 more. We had some tickets from the pass that we can use it anytime. That is one of the best things about Knoebel. Very affordable for the family. The food is also delicious. The Best Funnel Cake are made here. We always go and buy it every time we visit. Done to perfection! We also bought Chocolate Fudge at Stony Gables my daughter wanted this flavor and love it. My husband rode the StratoFear for the first time. Both my little Princess and I cheer him on.I video tape it. He was very Brave! I also video tape my little Princess and husband on the Tilt-A-Whirl. We also rode the Pioneer Train our favorite it goes through the entire park. I sat behind my daughter and husband and video tape the entire ride. We rode the Grand Carousel and Tea Pot a must. Oh my Goodness I video tape my hubby and little princess on the Tea Pot and they were laughing so much. We also bought hot dogs and Pepsi for lunch. I did some shopping. I bought a manger at the Christmas Cottage store. I felt in love when I saw it. Outside this store there is a north pole and it is frozen ice. We all touch it and I took photos. I also bought a bumper sticker and a 3 D card of Knoebel. We were driving home and stop at Adams Family Farm to buy some organics fruits and vegetables. We bought Organic eggs, yellow white corn, Green Peppers, and Peaches. We got home at 7:00P.M. The Best part we have video tape to remember all the Fun we had at Knoebel. You Need to make Knoebel part of your Summer Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment