Friday, June 8, 2012

Happy 8th Birthday to My Little Princess

June 5,2012 My little Princess turns 8th today.We celebrated her birthday at home with friends and family.The Theme was "The Princess and the Frog".The children had a great time, they play at the playground,sang on the Kareoke machine and then the Wii.They did not want to leave.The youngest of the children wanted to stay over.I told him "your mami wants you to go home with her and your siblings.You are welcome to come another day".I bought peperoni pizza for them and juice.I cooked Puerto Rican Dinner for the adults.Arroz con Gandules, Pernil(Pork) and Amarillos(sweet fry bananas).everyone loves my cooking!The cake was Delicious and the ice cream.We all had a wonderful time celebrating our little Angel birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment