Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Daddy I want to teach you how to dance Ballet

3.2.2010

A sweet Father Daughter Moment My husband was watching Monday Night Raw (wrestling) is a big deal to him:) My little Angel(5years old) said "Daddy I want you to practice Ballet with me". My husband looks at me, and said "I can tell you want to laugh". She was going to teach him in my room, but notice that he was peeking at the TV. She said "Come to my room so I can teach you, and you can focus". I let them go together to share a father- daughter moment. I could hear her said "Lets do Arabesque and other ballet moves. She said "It is a little tricky, but you can do it" They return to my room, and she said with a smile"Daddy Give Me a High Five! You Did a Great Job". He made my little Angel feel so Happy.He made me Love Him Even More:)

No comments:

Post a Comment