Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Christmas 2009

We love Christmas in our family! my little Angel woke up at 8a.m. I go down stair with my video camera to tape her as she comes down the step, and see all the gift for the first time under the tree. It is magical seen her eyes wide open and her mouth saying WOW. She rush to the tree and is still in shock of all the toys that are wrap neatly under our tree.The big gift this year was my sister visiting from PR. We have not seen her in 2 years. Our little Angel saw her when we went to PR to celebrate her 3rd birthday.We spend lots of time with the entire family together. Toy that the entire family can enjoy : The Singing Machine Pedestal CDG Karaoke System with 7" Monitor, Video Camera & iPod Dock with tower Speakers and Microphones. Beyonce Cd's, karaoke CD. 2 new CD'S: Snow White blue Ray CD and Santa's Buddie blue Ray. Lots of Barbies and the Barbie with horse.The family gift was a brand new 42 inch flat TV. I got the Michael Jackson book A Tribute to The King of Pop 1958-2009. platinum edition Collector's Vault. Perfume,make-ups,clothes, and pajamas. We also bought our 7.5 tall tree at BJS. It look awesome with all the new ornaments and shining star. we made yummy Pernil(pork) arroz con gandules, pasteles, guineos escabeche,carrot cake. New this year was the chocolate egg nog my sister brought me from Puerto Rico. I love it so much that I am asking for a second bottle LOL. We spend Christmas at home playing with all the toys and enjoying our time with the people we love the most our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment