Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day

My little Princess had a Awesome report card from school yesterday 2.13.2013. The teacher said She works hard and is doing AWESOME! Reading beyond her grade level. She loves reading is her favorite subject. The gifted teacher said She will give her more challenging books to read in school. Today Valentines Day my husband woke me up with breakfast in bed. He made me a omelet with ham, spinach and American cheese.Two toast with jelly. Fruit: Slices of Kiwi. Drink: Raspberry lemonade. He also made me Dinner Dirty Rice, Steak and Spinach Salad. Treat Ferrero Roche. He also went out and got us goodies for the week. Like my little princess said Valentine Day is every day! We love each other, and tell how much we love each other every day! Here are some of the goodies he brought home today.

1 comment: